www.ourhealthissues.com www.mentalhealthupdate.com www.massagemetro.com/shop/

PR Firm Washington DC

 

PR Firm Washington DC – Get our free Whitepaper!Pr Firm Washington DC

Pr Firm Washington DC
 

This PR firm near Washington DC has helped roll out over 350 companies and products since it was started in 1987. Its hundreds of clients have made millions of dollars with RMR’s advice and assistance.

 

As the foremost PR firm near Washington DC dealing with Business to Business (B-to-B) and Business to Government (B-to-G) clients. These clients trust RMR, because RMR delivers the promise of the proposal. Because RMR has proven processes and procedures that guarantee that your company gets the progress reporting you need to give you comfort and confidence that your project will be a success. Because RMR will execute the necessary tasks relentlessly to deliver the results that are the promise of your proposal.

 

This PR firm near Washington DC is also your one stop shop for other marketing vehicles that leverage your investment in your advertising program and give you the synergy that makes your integrated marketing program more than the sum of its parts.

  • Public Relations
    • Press releases
    • Authored articles
    • Feature articles
    • Award Opportunities
    • Speaking Opportunities
  • Web Marketing
    • Lead-Generating web sites
    • Email marketing campaigns
    • Search engine optimization (organic)
    • Search engine marketing (AdWords)
  • Trade shows
  • Positioning and Branding
  • Product launches

The greatest challenge facing any new product is the FUD Factor—Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. This holds true whether you’re trying to influence analysts, editors, prospects or customers. Effective public relations not only eliminates FUD, it earns your product the dominant position in customer minds.

 

In PR, like many areas of business, the 80-20 rule applies. In this case, 20 percent of the market influences the other 80 percent of the market. In his book buy cheap viagra tablets titled “The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding” author Al Ries says, “The birth of a brand is achieved through public relations, not advertising.”

 

When your product is first in its category, effective PR not only brands your product, it can make that entire product category synonymous with your product’s name. For example, if I say, “a candy with a hole in it,” it’s likely that the first thing that pops into mind is “Lifesaver.” Other recognizable examples are the first adhesive bandage, Band-Aid, the first cable news network, CNN, the first portable personal computer, Compaq, the first microprocessor, Intel and the first cotton swab, Q-Tip.

 

Effective PR informs, educates and influences editors by providing them what they most want to provide their audience—what’s new, what’s first and what’s better. We have found that the best way to make news, if you truly have a new category, is to be the first new product in that category.

 

Lotus Notes was a great example of this. It was promoted as the first successful groupware product. The analysts and editors loved the new category and they ran story after story on the new groupware concept. Because of that, Lotus got the lion’s share of publicity and IBM eventually bought Lotus for $3.5 billion. So being number one in a product category is something you can really leverage and take to the bank.

 

Even if you’re not the first product in your market category, the effective use of PR will still make the difference between successfully launching a product or watching it languish on the shelves.

 

Contact Us

RMR & Associates, Inc.
5870 Hubbard Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
(301) 230-0045
Contact Us »

Signup for the RMR newsletter!