Sales Lead Generation – Download our FREE whitepaper!
Robyn Sachs has headed RMR & Associates since 1987. As sales lead generation firms go, RMR is number one. She fully understands that gaining awareness demands a higher order of creativity. But we also know your marketing must get you sales leads. So we build accountability into every client’s program. Because we’re not just another marketing firm. We create programs that are affordable and measurably productive.
Robyn Sachs, President of RMR & Associates, one of the leading woman-owned marketing firms in the Mid-Atlantic region, located in Rockville, MD says: If you’re looking for sales lead generation , no one will work harder for you to achieve the results you want than we will. And we have the results to prove it!
Says Sachs: Let me explain a little more about the way RMR works when it comes to Internet lead gen and why you should go with us when it comes to this marketing vehicle, especially if you are in the business-to-business space.
- Internet lead generation is in, telemarketing is out:Telemarketing is becoming harder and harder as time goes on. We’ve all been there. Pitching people who aren’t aware that they want what you’re selling at times that aren’t convenient for them. There are a number of reasons why this is inefficient:
- They don’t know who you are.
- They don’t know what you stand for.
- They don’t know your company.
- They don’t know your products.
- They don’t know your customers.
- They don’t know why they need what you sell.
- You have to change their mind in 60 seconds or less.
- Enter web-based lead generation web sites: RMR & Associates uses a combination of subscription-based databases, sophisticated software and over 25 years of programming background to optimize your web site from the technical side. Leading edge marketers with decades of experience bring their expertise to bear on the marketing side of web site promotion.
- Just adding meta tags is not enough: Adding meta tag keywords to your web site and submitting to hundreds of search engines that you’ve never heard of is unlikely to succeed.
- You need to create & maintain pages that rank in the top 10-30 matches on the top 3 major search engines: Google, Yahoo! and MSN are responsible for 35%, 32% and 12% respectively of the roughly 40 million searches per day. In other words, they account for 80% of all web searches. If you can take advantage of this volume of traffic, you may never have to look for sales leads from any other source.
- Images containing text and Flash presentations are useless to search engines: To a search engine, that wonderful imagery that you show in your state-of-the-art Flash presentation is just a big fat file, and it will pass over it in a heartbeat, losing all the valuable information inside the presentation.
- Web rankings need to be jealously monitored and protected: Your hard-won web rankings with the search engines need to be monitored every few days and any competition that bumps you off the top spot needs to be flagged and dealt with as soon as possible in order to preserve the constant flow of sales leads that comes to your sales team from the web.
- Rules governing ranking criteria vary from month to month and from search engine to search engine: We maintain extensive databases on the various preferences of each search engine and monitor the changes in those preferences every day.
- Writing copy for web sites is an acquired skill: Juggling meta tags, titles keywords and body copy is difficult at best, and is made more difficult by the fact that no search engine has the definitive answer to what constitutes a “search engine-friendly web page”.
- You MUST avoid spamming the search engines:Yes, spam exists in the search engine world. You can spam in several ways:
- Create too many pages with not enough unique content
- Use key words too often in a single page
- Submit new pages too often to the search engines
- Adding irrelevant keywords to your web page to draw traffic
- You need to monitor traffic: You must track traffic to your site to make sure that your new rankings actually translate into more visitors to your web site.