How To Get The Attention You Deserve
Whoever said inventing a better mousetrap will make the world beat a path to your door forgot that no one ever bought a product they never heard of.
And they definitely never tried to capture the attention of the press, whose editorial decisions and third party credibility determine whether a product or company will shine in the spotlight … or languish in obscurity.
That’s why it’s so remarkable for one public relations firm to consistently help clients gain coverage in the most influential business and trade publications, earn industry recognition, win awards, and increase sales.
Yet at RMR & Associates, that’s exactly what we do.
We understand your markets and the changes and trends within them. More importantly, we’ve built solid relationships with the business, trade, and consumer press – relationships based on our reputation for sound news judgment and a track record of bringing only the most newsworthy products, companies, and events to editors’ attention.
Which is why if you’ve got a story to tell, no one can do a better job than RMR in getting you the attention you deserve.
Our comprehensive public relations capabilities include:
- Preparation of complete press kit materials: news releases, case histories, news clips, and public service announcements.
- Thorough distribution of public relations materials to appropriate editors using both traditional and electronic media.
- Complete follow-through and constant contact with the media.
- Editing or ghostwriting of authored articles for placement in trade or professional journals.
- Implementing product roll-outs.
- Special events planning including tradeshows, press conferences, receptions, and press tours.
- Planning and production of internal public relations activities such as newsletters, seminars, and brochures.
- Image enhancement promotions including speaking engagements and award nominations.
- Complete video and interactive multimedia design and production services.
- Specialized mailings – 3-D, vertical markets, tradeshow advance prospect targeting, post-show follow-up.
- Image advertising.